CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

my second less colourful post!!!

it felt like just yesterday when i was going to aus...
and now..im going to aus ..AGAIN tomorrow....
and plus, I'm going to an all- asian school where asians make fun of asians..
the holiday seems so short!!
I'm gonna miss a TON of my friendss!
-Dren =)
-Nic =)
-Elmo =)
-Ernie =)
-PRATIUSHAA!!! =)
-Pau =) *I'm getting used to the camera already!!*
-oon yow *no comment* xP
-jenna loo *most patient dg leader!!*
-amy =)
-My Petra DG!! =D

okk...that seems short but enough..

drowsyy...tired...unawake...sleeepppppyy *yawn*
u know playing
'snake' at night can be very addictive?
but i NEARLY beat jo's high score!!!!
so..so..so veryy ..close..
but not only me..
brother on nintendo...sis on laptop.. other sis on phone..

u know the saying?
'watching too much tv makes ur eyes turn box?' *bet uve never heard that one bfore..*
well, using the NINTENDO, PHONE AND LAPTOP makes ure eyes box as well!!
bfore we know it, we'll all have SQUARE eyes!! ^^

okkk.......
i'll do my next post some other time...
when im in aus...*saddddd*

P.s. this is my 2nd time doing this so you can't expect me to be good at this so fast OK!!

0 comments: