CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Would you believe i met a jae-jin LOOK-ALIKE??
it was soo cool!!! ^^ this pic is a bit blur. he's the one in the silver..doesn't he look great!!

To that guy: If you ever see this, I'm sorry for taking the pic=P

me and my sis went crazyyy!!! ^^He was also on the same plane as us so that maximized the craziness...And now, my sis keeps 'bragging' on how she got to stand beside him when we were collecting the baggage!! -_-" I was standing like...5 cm away from him!! I even felt his breeeze! Sighh..OK!! enough fantasizing!! *slaps face* But, later, me and my sis were dreaming that he moved next door to us!! Then Itold her,"Ooo..what if he goes to Balwyn High as well and both of us get to walk to school EVERYDAY!! =). That was the last straw for my sister. She went BOOM!! and said," Airport- guy is MINE!! If you want airport-guy, I'm taking 'Sarah'!! <--made- up -name-which-actually-means-a-name. So I had no choice but to give up airport- guy T_T

Hmm..what else..At the airport, I saw a Batman wannabe...
okay..spot num. 6... he's the one below number 6. He's the one who looks like he's wrapped in dustbin liner...(it was and ang mor btw] ..

There was also this girl [ALSO ang mor] who wore this bright blue stocking on one leg and a hot pink on the other with short and a funny-looking hat... It was veryyy weird.. Sadly, I couldn't get the picture.....But you can imagine it, right? Yes..and so that comes to the conclusion of this story...Autralia..is..a..sad..place..

Note of randomness:
-Andrew just sucked up my brother's sock with a vacuum cleaner and now he can't get it out..
-My sister is terrified of spider! When i told her there was a spider on her head (there wasn't), she screamed and dropped whatever she was doing
-In the airport, everyone was STARING at me cos' i was puching this trolley which made a CREAKING, SQUEAKY noise...
-A box dropped on my head...and then ANOTHER box fell on me...
-It's too long to write a blog and to keep i maintained..plaus I'm tool azy to write anymore...It's like writing essays except you're doing this on your own will...reading blogs are soo much better! x)..So i think this'll be my last time writing in this blog (i think! ) Hope you've been enjoying my...4 ENTRIES i did!! Bye, Bye!! ^^

0 comments: